Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1 Simple Thing..... Or So I Thought

I love the idea of repurposing vintage furniture and turning into something vivacious and re-energised!

I've been curious for a while about reupholstering an old chair, and thought I might give it a go at some stage.

Then I saw the video below courtesy of my latest Etsy newsletter.

Oh. My. Golly. Gosh.

Artists at work.



Not as simple as I thought!

The two girls from Spruce Home are utterly amazing, aren't they?

And, I really love Schumacher's Chiang Mai Dragon fabric..... an absolute jaw dropper.

♥ 1 simple thing = reupholstering an old chair - NOT!

Cheers,

Linda.

******
3 More Great Heartfire Posts:
The Soothing Sight Of The Curve
A Recipe For Good Vibrations
How NOT To Decorate A Beautiful Space

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...