Thursday, May 13, 2010

Come Dine With Me - No. 1 - A Conversation Room!

It must be the phenomenon of Master Chef over here in Aus, but at the moment I am hankering after great food, great get-togethers, and great pics of dining rooms.

And then, to top it off, I read this perfect quote over at Belle Maison the other day, and I've been spurred into action.

So I'm going to start a new category featuring one gorgeous dining room, or food pic, at a time.

This is the first....


This room makes me happy just looking at it! So full of interest, and colour, and conversation pieces!

Happy weekend everyone. I hope you squeeze in some time to sit around the table, share good food, and talk!

Ask yourself: 'Do I savour the ritual of eating with my family whenever I can?'

Which leads to: ' When, or how, can I include this precious time together more?'

Because: There's something so primitively delightful and bonding about the 'breaking of bread' (so to speak) with our loved ones. It's a ritual and a tradition that's been crowded out and lost amongst television, technology, and texting!

Cheers,

Linda.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...