Saturday, February 12, 2011

All Over The Place.... Apologies..... And A Nugget Of Wisdom!

Well.... I've been a bit all over the place this week with my posting (or lack there-of), and I must make HUGE apologies to everyone whose blog I'd usually comment on, and about 90% of the One World One Heart participants whose blogs and comments I haven't responded to.

It's been a crazy, busy, exhausting first week back in the classroom for me, and time seems to have turned itself around, or warped inside out, or done a strange disappearing act or something. I'm bushed!!

Please accept my apologies bloggy friends for my lack of etiquette this week.

I did however, after about 5 minutes of computer wandering tonight (YAY!), find this lovely image and quote. (I then breathed a sigh of relief that I could post something of worth after 4 days of silence and virtually no online time!)


Happy weekend friends... may you find some inspiration around you in the most unlikeliest of places this weekend!!

Linda. xox

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...