Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What A Way To Fill A Display Jar!

I LOVE this idea!

When I was little, my favourite thing of all was to eat my mum's 'little cakes'. (That's what we've always called them... not 'fairy cakes' or 'cup cakes').

In fact, every Saturday when I go around to visit my mum she STILL (even though she's nearly 81 she can still cook up a storm!) always has a batch of 'little cakes' with yummy icing on them for me to devour with a cup of tea while we sit and chat, or watch the tele.

So this display of colourful 'patty pans' as we call them, is really delightful to me!



Lots of colour, and a wonderful reminder of one of the great memories of my youth AND my time spent with mum now!

I'd never have thought of filling a jar with pretty patty pans and displaying it like this.

Genius!

And, so simple.

Even though I don't cook much myself, it's on my list of things to try one day. My kitchen would love it!

Linda. xox

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...