Wednesday, July 3, 2013

HOW TO WORK FOR A PSYCHIC BOSS: “The Fifth of 5 Questions You Must Ask Yourself When Determining if You Are Working for a Psychic” By Scott Hathcock

Scott Hathcock
“The Fifth of 5 Questions You Must Ask Yourself When Determining if You Are Working for a Psychic”

Well, here we are at the end. I promised five questions and I am delivering on that promise.  Some business and motivational books would even have me over deliver and surprise you with a sixth question, but I’m not going to.  Instead, I’m going to actually address this last question to you and not toward your boss.

5. Are you the one who is actually psychic?


The answer is, yes. You actually have the potential to be all the time.  And, I would go as far as to say that you have witnessed firsthand your own psychic abilities.  Maybe you’ve done it while focusing on your kids, your parents, your dog, or your work, but you have successfully done it before.  My hope is you’ll now recognize it and capitalize on your new found gift, scale it across your life.  But, for now, do me the favor of not getting too excited and start channeling for other people in your life.  Let’s leave that to the experts.  You focus on you and I’ll focus on me.  But, let’s encourage one another because we are human and it’s nice to hear, an “atta-boy” every now and then.  Believe it or not we are making a difference in each others lives by setting good examples for one another.

As you may have guessed by now, my psychic boss is also my wife of 16 years, Kiersten.  We run a little furniture company called Mod Mom Furniture.  Her personal awakening has been a process that has taken over the last four years.  It was just as shocking to me as it was to her, to wake up one day and discover that we weren’t the only people in our bedroom. That spirit, mostly kids, came to her on a regular basis to relay messages to those here on earth.  I fought really hard against this at first but I’ve now seen the difference it’s made in the lives of others.  Particularly, I’ve seen the difference it’s made in the lives of parents who have lost their child.  Her strong compassion, in her own awakening, even compelled her to publicly put herself out there and start a nonprofit organization called The Little Light Project. I won’t even pretend to understand what she does or how she takes on the weight of such sadness.  When I ask, she would simply explain as I have explained to you that she is just a conduit.

Well, I am now a student of hers.  Not in the sense of my trying to become a psychic medium, but in the sense of my learning how to listen to and believe in my gut.  As I’ve stated Barnes and Nobles had no book for what I’ve been through with her.    

Oh, the amount of stress and anxiety I must have put my family through over the years trying to play this game when intuitively I knew it was wrong.   What did it get me? After 16+ years of corporate games and ego maneuvering, I’ve was laid off four times and fired twice.  I’ve suffered a TIA (mini-stoke) in my 30’s.  And, I’ve even been bankrupt.

But, now because I’ve learned from my psychic boss, I have found a new sense of freedom, living and trusting in my own intuition-- all that other stuff is just color to my canvas.  Those stats were just life lessons that got me back on my intended path.  I now design kid’s furniture in my spare time and only work for people who make me a better person.   

If you should be so fortunate to have a psychic boss too, all I ask is that you not tell them that I gave away their trade secrets.  Rather, you quiet the EGO, listen and observe from their ways.  They are human just like you.  No, really they are just like you.                                   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...