Wednesday, July 3, 2013

HOW TO WORK FOR A PSYCHIC BOSS: “The Third of 5 Questions You Must Ask Yourself When Determining if You Are Working for a Psychic” By Scott Hathcock

Scott Hathcock
Works for a psychic medium/furntiure CEO



“The Third of 5 Questions You Must Ask Yourself When Determining if You Are Working for a Psychic”

Wow, I tell you the water cooler chatter about this series has been intense! If you should choose to come out as a follower of this blog please do.  It is what your gut would have you do. And, I would embrace this phase in your life (of new found freedom) and engage in a healthy dialogue with other coworkers. But, before you start, do ask yourself, “Is this healthy banter something I should be doing right now at work?” Once you figure out the answer to that question, you can proceed.

If I may be so bold, you can even use this as an ice-breaker,

“Have you caught any of that blog series written by that Scott Hathcock?”

If their response is “no,” then no harm, no foul. You are not in any danger and they find this blog only when they are truly ready.  If on the other hand they say “yes,” I would proceed with caution as it might be a work trap.  So, please follow-up with…

“Isn’t he funny?” As opposed to, “So, do you think our boss is psychic?”   

Now, on to the third question….   

3. Do you often catch your boss speaking aloud and asking questions to no one?       

For a longtime I believed there were a lot of people out there talking to the dead or their spirit guides.  I was shocked at how comfortable the public was becoming in this activity.  I was even crediting people like my boss and “The Long Island Medium” for making this practice more socially acceptable.

Curse you Bluetooth!

It turned out that “Joe Public” was only using wireless hands free devices, so my idea of our having raised our psychic collective consciousness has evaporated for the moment.  Oh well.  But, it did give me the idea which I will share for your own development, so hold tight.

For now, let’s go back to the topic of your boss.  I will often go into my boss’ office and find her looking off into the distance. I’m typically catching her just at the tail end of asking a question.  Does this sound familiar?

This type of scenario always throws me off because I feel as though I am interrupting a conversation.  Furthermore, I am usually waiting for a verbal response to come back to her through the speaker phone or an indication she is listening to her cellphone.  What I have found is that she is simply asking a question aloud to herself.  Saying something aloud, or even writing it down, allows for our subconscious to understand the weight of our question and that we are “dead” serious in our asking.   No pun intended and this is where I’m going to be highly controversial.

Whether you choose to believe this or not, real psychics have the ability to talk to the dead.  Here’s how it works, those who have passed share insights to psychics making it possible for them to share information to those who have asked or know things for themselves that they had no reason for knowing.  Got it! Now, just because the universe likes to play games and keep things interesting, not all “psychics” have faithfully answered the most important question of themselves that I have asked of you: “Am I doing what I’m supposed to be doing?”  Thereby, their actions and advice sometimes give the word “psychic” a bad rap in today’s business setting.  With that clarification, I am now going to let out a little psychic secret that I’ve learned from my boss.

The practice of really listening to your own intuition=a psychic listening to the dead and getting answers for you.  

I see you turning over in your proverbial corporate grave, but it’s true.

“There’s no place for that kind of psychic mumbo-jumbo talk in this office!”

Well, you may be right, but do note that the after the world’s oldest profession, a psychic’s job ranks a close second I’m sure.  Can you say that about your current job?  

I’m not recommending you take your lunch hour to go visit a psychic right now, but what I am saying is that you have these same psychic tools at your reach that she does.  And, by calling it “your intuition” to others when arguing your case or stating your reasoning in business, I have provided you with a legitimate and rational answer that IS acceptable in the business world.  Which leads me to address, where does intuition come?  Call it what you will, but you have a team around you ALL THE TIME just feeding your intuition.  If you choose to believe me or not, it doesn’t matter to me as long as you know you have your own “intuition” to help you, that’s what’s important.  Your intuition will always provide you with the right answers to experience whatever it is that you are intended to experience.  Let me say that again.

“Your intuition will always provide you with the right answers to experience whatever it is that you are intended to experience.”  Scott Hathcock, author of “How to Work for a Psychic Boss”

Notice it doesn’t say, “Your intuition will always provide you with the right answers to be right all the time.” Why is that? Because if you are right all the time, you are not learning anything! You are here to learn something even if the lesson is hard to hear, like “You are not good at your current job and you need to move on.”  And, in my next blog we will address your boss’ intuition vs. ego and how to tell the difference.  

So, back to the Bluetooth and a promise I made earlier.  This is an exercise I want you to try right now.   Think of a question you want answered that you’ve been struggling with.  Without any reservation ask it aloud.  Do be mindful of where you are and for the sake of your coworkers, you may want to slant it toward something business-y!

Did you do it? No, not in your head!  You have to say it aloud, committed to hear the answer back.

That’s better.  Did you get a gut reaction of either a yes or no? Or, did I forget that you need to ask it as a yes or no question? Anyway, rethink your question in its simplest form and ask it again.

Now, at this point, I’m sure you have received some unwanted attention from your coworkers, so I need you to do the following:

1.       Look them straight in the eye

2.       Using your right hand, tap on the inside of your right ear like your tapping on a Bluetooth earpiece

3.       Smile.

You are now covered.                                   

 Note to reader: Practice this exercise a lot in private and in public.  The more you practice in public allows to better master the “cover-up.”  Master the ability to ask yourself complex questions in their simplest form.  If you have no question, revert back to the 3rd blog post and ask aloud, “Am I doing what I’m supposed to be doing?” It is truly amazing how that one question covers so much ground.

Note to reader too: My psychic boss has just told me that you can also ask your question silently in your head for the same results, but I think she is more advanced then we are.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...